Are You Experiencing Financial Difficulties?
We are able to offer extra support to our residents who are experiencing difficulties or are at risk of losing their home.
What support is available?
- Emergency support with food and utilities
- Benefits advice
- Signposting referrals to specialist agencies
- Debt management
- Challenging benefit decisions and sanctions
- Food banks
- Discretionary housing payments
How do I access support?
If you would like help or advice please contact your income officer on 0345 678 0555 to discuss your circumstances.
What happens next?
Once we have talked to you about your circumstances, we will:
- Meet with you at a place of your choice to talk to you about your needs and what support we can offer.
- Agree the support you need and review this often.
- Refer you to other support agencies if they can help you.
Citizens Advice Bureau
Tel: 0345 404 0506
National Debt Line
Tel: 0808 808 4000
Mind (Mental Health)
Tel: 0300 123 3393
WORK & PENSIONS
Job Seekers/Income Support/ESA
Tel: 0345 608 8545
Tel: 0345 608 8610
Tel: 0345 603 6967
Tel: 0345 600 0723