Worried about your finances? Finding things difficult?
We can offer extra help to our residents who are finding things difficult or are at risk of losing their home.
What support is available?
- Emergency support with food and utilities
- Benefits advice
- Signposting referrals to specialist agencies
- Debt management
- Challenging benefit decisions and sanctions
- Food banks
- Discretionary housing payments
How do I get help?
Please contact us on 0345 678 0555 so we can talk with you about your circumstances.
What happens next?
Once we have talked with you we can:
- Meet with you to talk to you about what help you need and what we can offer.
- Agree the support you need and review this often.
- Refer you to other support agencies if they can help you.
Here are some other agencies that may be able to help you.
Citizens Advice Bureau
Tel: 0345 404 0506
National Debt Line
Tel: 0808 808 4000
Mind (Mental Health)
Tel: 0300 123 3393