Your contract

Whether you rent your home or are a homeowner with Accent, you will have a contact or agreement for your property. If you’re a tenant, this will be a tenancy agreement. If you’re a homeowner, you will have a lease or freehold agreement.

In this section, you can find out more about these contracts. You can also see how you buy more shares, if you’re a shared owner, or if you’re eligible to buy your Accent home you rent.

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size