Worried about your finances? Finding things difficult?

We can offer extra help to our residents who are finding things difficult or are at risk of losing their home.

What support is available?

  • Emergency support with food and utilities
  • Benefits advice
  • Signposting referrals to specialist agencies
    • Debt management
    • Challenging benefit decisions and sanctions
    • Food banks
    • Discretionary housing payments

How do I get help? 

Please contact us on 0345 678 0555 so we can talk with you about your circumstances. 

What happens next?

Once we have talked with you we can:

  1. Meet with you to talk to you about what help you need and what we can offer. 
  2. Agree the support you need and review this often.
  3. Refer you to other support agencies if they can help you.

Here are some other agencies that may be able to help you.

Citizens Advice Bureau
Tel: 0345 404 0506

National Debt Line
Tel: 0808 808 4000

Mind (Mental Health)
Tel: 0300 123 3393


Job Seekers/Income Support/ESA
Tel: 0345 608 8545

Maternity Allowance
Tel: 0345 608 8610

Social Fund
Tel: 0345 603 6967

Universal Credit
Tel: 0345 600 0723

The cost of running a home

Our useful guide to budgeting full of helpful tips and advice

Consumer Credit

A useful guide to Consumer Credit

Links to further help, advice and services on our website

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size