Why Work For Accent?
The biggest benefit to working for Accent is our wider purpose – we’re an organisation that makes a difference, focussing on improving lives, and people are proud to work here.
We offer competitive salaries as well as:
- Generous holiday allowance - 28 days paid holiday per year(excluding bank holidays) rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme *for the majority of roles
- Home Working (Dependent upon role)
- Choice of pension scheme (defined benefit or defined contribution)
- Life Assurance cover
- Enhanced payment for maternity, paternity and adoption leave, subject to meeting certain eligibility criteria
- Professional subscriptions are paid for where they are an essential requirement of your role
- Long service awards
- Cycle Scheme – All employees with contracts lasting more than 12 months can access the scheme.
- Learning & Development opportunities for employees to gain professional qualifications
- Employee Assistance Programme
We've been awarded a one star accreditation in this year’s Best Companies survey and ranked as one of the country’s top 100 not for profit places to work.
To be awarded a '1 Star' status in our first survey was better than we could have hoped for. It gives us an excellent foundation to build on