Are you passionate about customer experience? Do you want to make a positive impact on the lives of our customers? Then we want to hear from you...
We are looking for a resident to join our Customer Experience Committee (CEC) to work with our board and executive team to deliver our vision - ’Building Better Futures.’
£4,500 per year
Friday 21 January 2022
This is an exciting time to join us. As a member of the committee, your role will be critical in helping us deliver our corporate strategy.
We plan to build at least 1,500 affordable rented and low-cost home ownership homes by 2024, and we will look for every opportunity to build even more, to help even more people in need. But we are not just about building new homes. We invest in our existing homes to make sure they offer the very best in living standards by adapting to meet new ideas and environmental changes, new regulations for safety and security, and modern technology to make our homes truly homes for life.
The Customer Experience Committee (CEC)
Our CEC is one of the committees who supports our main board to review our performance and make recommendations for service improvements. The committee meets at least four times each year and joins our board and other committees twice each year to discuss and review our performance against our corporate strategy. The CEC also sets our targets for performance and service delivery, and leads on monitoring our compliance with the Regulator of Social Housing’s consumer standards.
What skills are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have, or be willing to develop, the following:
- A positive approach to the role and to the committee.
- A willingness to work as part of a team.
- Experience of working for, or an interest in social housing.
- Experience or willingness to learn about how organisations are governed and how boards and committees add value.
- The ability to contribute to discussions and make decisions.
- The ability to work within our regulatory and governance frameworks.
- ICT skills including using email and other electronic methods of receiving information.
- A commitment to attending meetings, training and other events.
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in this role, but unfortunately the deadline for applications has now passed.