VACANCY WITH MEARS GROUP
Do you want to join a company with strong values? Is working for an organisation that can provide you with fantastic support attractive to you? If so, we would love to hear from you!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a passionate multi skilled operative to join the rapidly expanding housing team within Mears Group. You will be required to cover multi trade operations including emergency, repairs and voids and work closely with the teams. Whilst working to the relevant safety regulations and departmental procedures, you will be responsible for repairs as required and to work effectively within a an operations repairs service.
Skills Mears Group needs for the job:
- Experience in building, domestic plumbing, carpentry, locks and tiling.
- A relevant trade qualification or a minimum 5 years’ experience in 3 or more of the trades listed above.
- Must be able to submit the presentable and accurate paperwork required from the contract to establish works carried out and coding costing information.
- The ability to communicate with customers, tenants and other agencies as required.
- Plastering experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Own tools.
At Mears we have a benefits site called Mears Rewards exclusively for all our employees. This site has hundreds of savings at popular retailers as well as an important Employee Assistant Programme, to take care of your wellbeing.
If this job appeals to you, Mears would love to hear from you! Contact Jake Talbot for more information, Jake.Talbot@mearsgroup.co.uk.