Customers can use MyAccount to access essential information and services to help them manage their tenancy with us - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Registering for MyAccount will only take a few minutes, and once registered you'll be able to:
- Pay your rent online with AllPay
- Check your account balance
- Report a repair and check the status of an existing repair
- Update your personal details
- Report Anti-social behaviour
- Receive notifications
Why not register for MyAccount today, visit myaccount.accentgroup.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Trouble logging in?
I've forgotten my username and password, how can I log in?
If you've forgotten your password click on the Forgot Password link on the login page. There you will be able to reset your password.
If you cannot remember the email address you used when you registered then please complete the form below.
Registering for MyAccount
You can access MyAccount online on smart phones, tablets and computers.
1. Use an internet enabled device to visit: https://myaccount.accentgroup.org.
2. Register by using your account reference number and a valid email address. (Your account reference number can be found on your rent statements).
3. You will then receive an e-mail from us containing a link, click the link to verify your account.
4. Log-in using your e-mail address and the password you created.
Please note: only existing Accent residents are able to create an account in MyAccount
There can be several reasons why you did not receive an activation email for MyAccount
- Was there an error in the email address you submitted when you registered for MyAccount?
- Have you checked your junk or spam folder to see if the activation email landed there
- Your email provider might have blocked the email message
If you suspect it could be for any of these reasons then we'll need you to let us know. You can speak to us over webchat, or submit the form below and one of our advisors will be in touch.
We know it's frustrating when you can't when you can't register successfully for MyAccount, the chances are that we've made a mistake. Here's some of the most common reasons:
We've misspelt your name.
It might be that how we've recorded your name on our system is incorrect. To check to see if this has happened, we'd recommend you look at the most recent letter we sent you. If it's spelt incorrectly on there, then you'll need to register using the incorrect spelling, and once you've accessed your account let us know and we'll update our systems.
We'll need your full name.
We know that some of you prefer to be called 'Liz' instead of 'Elizabeth', or 'Tony' instead of 'Anthony', but we'll need what you enter in the 'First name' field to match what was recorded when you originally became one of our residents.
The simplest way to do this is to check either your initial agreement with us, or check a recent letter.
I don't know my 'Account Reference Number'.
You can find your 'account reference number' on most of the written correspondence that you will have received from us in the past. If you are unable to find it, then please call us on 0345 678 0555 and one of our advisors will be able to get it for you.
We might not know your date of birth.
It's important that we use several bits of your personal information to ensure you are, who you say you are. Unfortunately, we might not have your date of birth on our system. So if you've tried everything, and it's still not working, then it could just be that we don't know your date of birth.
I've tried everything...
If you've tried all of the above, and you still can't register then please get in touch. You can use webchat, or simply complete the simple form below and and one of our advisors will be able to tell you what the problem is.
MyAccount Support Request
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties accessing MyAccount. Please complete this short form and a member of our team will be in touch shortly.