Our commitment to making sure that we:
- Deliver the quality of service our customers have the right to expect.
- Consistently drive value for money.
- Make it easy for customers to access our services.
We have high standards for our homes and estates. To make sure they always meet those standards, we will:
- Inspect your home before you move in.
- Inspect any communal areas, (areas you may share) on our schemes and estates at agreed times.
- Carry out any repairs in your home in line with our service standards.
You can contact us in a way which suits you.
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm.
- (Our repairs out-of-hours service operates outside these hours for any emergencies).
- We aim to answer your calls in two minutes.
- We aim to action your call back requests in one working day.
By Email and MyAccount
- We aim to respond to your emails in one working day.
- If you ask us to visit you, we will aim to do so within two working days. We will give you details of a named contact who will visit on an agreed day at an agreed time.
- We aim to respond to your letters in five working days.
- We aim to carry out non emergency repairs within 28 days, and emergency repairs within 4 hours.
- We will confirm the details of your repair appointment by your chosen method of contact at least 24 hours before the appointment time.
- If our contractor cannot make the appointment, we will aim to contact you at least 24 hours before to let you know.
- Our advisors will listen to your repair enquiry and arrange for the proper tradesperson to carry it out.
- Our contractors will turn up with the correct tools and materials to carry out your repair.
Your housing partner will carry out a welcome meeting to make sure you have everything you need in your new homes and explain:
- your tenancy rights and responsibilities
- our responsibilities
- what you need to know about safety and security
- when your rent is due and how to pay it
- how to manage your account online
Your housing partner will also explain:
- the minimum standard your home should meet
- how much your home may cost to furnish or decorate
- how you might be able to furnish or decorate your home more affordably
- how we may be able to help and support you.
At least once a year, your housing partner will carry out a customer care check to make sure:
- your home still meets the needs of you and your family
- all your safety checks are up to date
- contact details for you and your household are up to date
- listen to any concerns you might have
- check we have been keeping to our service standards.
- We will carry out any necessary annual servicing.
- We will provide information and advice to help you to stay safe in your home
- We have a section on our website to explain how we tackle anti-social behaviour
- We will make sure our people have the right skills and training to help tackle, prevent and overcome anti-social behaviour
- We work with local police and other services to tackle anti-social behaviour
- Our staff will have the latest technology so they can answer your enquiries wherever they are and a time that works best for you.
- We will be clear about how we will work with you to resolve any problems.
- We will understand and listen to your problems or concerns and offer you the right support to help you deal with them.
- Our people will have the skills and training they need to offer you advice that is right and current.
- We will closely monitor your account and contact you as early as possible to discuss any areas of concern.
- We will work with other organisations to help you with benefits, your finances and grants to help you get the things you need in your home.