Selling Your Shared Ownership Home
An overview of selling your shared ownership home
- Contact the Homemade Homes by Accent team and let them know that you want to sell.
- We will check your lease which will detail any nomination period. This is the period that we will exclusively market your home. It will also detail any nomination fees payable to Accent if we sell your home.
- An appointment will need to be arranged for your home to be valued by a RICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyor) valuer. This will determine the current value of the property and the share you own. We’ll help arrange a photographer to also visit your home.
- We will place your home on the market and advertise the property on portals like Share to Buy, Rightmove and the Homemade Homes by Accent website.
- Viewings are arranged at a time convenient for you
- Once a sale is agreed, solicitors will be instructed by you and your purchaser.
- The sale will commence the conveyance process until a successful completion is achieved.
Homemade Homes by Accent, our experienced property sales team can help you with the process of selling your shared ownership home. So, whether you are just enquiring or you're ready to sell you'll find all the information you need here.