'Journey to Success' is a new scheme, in partnership with Thirteen Group, which will provide residents in the Middlesbrough and Stockton area with support and advice in their hunt for employment.
The list of support on offer includes:
- 1-2-1 support for CVs, job search, applications and interview preparation.
- Training opportunities via a Skills Hub.
- Traineeships and apprenticeships with ‘New Directions’ (Thirteen scheme).
- Access to a Flex Fund for interview clothing, travel etc.
- Outreach job clubs in the area.
- Group training and confidence building.
- Volunteering and mentoring opportunities.
- Employer led training for live job vacancies with the ‘Discovery Programme’ (Thirteen scheme).
- Access to Thirteen Employment Hub.
- In Work support for smooth transition into work and continued sustainment.
And there's much more!
If you're over 16, live in Middlesbrough or Stockton, and you'd lke to know more, Call or text Jayne on 07811 477 141 or email Jayne.email@example.com