This July we're heading out on a 4-week tour of our regions.
Starting on Monday 2 July in Ashford, Kent and finishing on Thursday 26 July in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire.
During the tour we hope to be able to meet and speak with as many of our residents as possible. Full details of where we'll be visiting are listed below, we are providing residents with more details about the events in their area by email and SMS.
- South Region
- Monday 2 July: Ashford
- Tuesday 3 July: Haywards Heath and Burgess Hill
- Wednesday 4 July: Chobham and Frimley
- Thursday 5 July: Bagshot and Camberley
- East Region
- Friday 6 July: Milton Keynes and Fulbourn
- Monday 9 July: Huntingdon and Hempsted
- Tuesday 10 July: Wisbech and Market Deeping
- Wednesday 11 July: Nottingham
- Yorkshire Region
- Thursday 12 July: Allerton and Keighley
- Friday 13 July: Halifax and Manningham
- Monday 16 July: Bradford
- Tuesday 17 July: Bradford
- North West Region
- Wednesday 18 July: Chorley and Leyland
- Thursday 19 July: Burnley and Colne
- Friday 20 July: Ashton-Under-Lyne
- North East Region
- Tuesday 24 July: York
- Wednesday 25 July: Scarborough
- Thursday 26 July: Middlesbrough and Stockton
All the events will be slightly different, but we’ve arranged for our repairs and maintenance operatives to be on site at every one. So if you've got an 'non-emergency repair' you'd like them to take a look at just come along and speak to one of the team on our tour van. We’ve also got some activities and freebies for the kids including pens and balloons. We’ve also lined up some skips* to enable you to get rid of some of those bulky items.
We’re in the process of re-developing our Customer Portal, which we’re now calling MyAccount. It’s not due to be live until Monday 23 July, if you come along to one of our events, the team will be able to give you a demonstration of some of the exciting new features of MyAccount. So as you can see, there’s lots going on and lots of great reasons for you to come and say hello.
Don’t worry if you’re not able to attend to one of our events, you can still help shape our services and give feedback by joining the Accent 500. The Accent 500 is a community of involved residents who regularly complete surveys and give their opinions on our services. It's a great way of letting us know how we're doing – from the comfort of your own home. For more information or to join the Accent 500 simply complete the simple form at the top of the page on the Accent Hub.
Finally, on behalf of the whole team we’d like to say that we're all very much looking forward to meeting you on whilst out on the tour. Fingers crossed this warmer weather continues for the next four weeks!
Executive Director of Customer Experience
*Not available at all events