Developing New Homes
We are now developing more new homes than ever before as we look to make a meaningful contribution towards reducing the significant shortfall in affordable homes in the areas in which we work.
Over the next three years we intend to develop at least 1500 new affordable rented and low-cost home ownership homes, to help us achieve our target we need to continue to acquire new land on which these new homes can be built.
Where are we looking to build our new homes?
We have a clear strategy of where we want to build our new homes.
If you are a land owner and have a development opportunity that you would like to share with us in our areas of interest, please contact our assistant development directors:
- Chris Smith: Harrogate, Craven, Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, Wakefield, Leeds, South Holland, South Kesteven and Rutland.
- Cherise Berridge: Harborough, North Northamptonshire, West Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes and Bedford Borough.
- Azhar Ahmed: Peterborough, Fenland, Huntingdonshire and East Cambridgeshire.
- Paul Barham: South Cambridgeshire, Central Bedfordshire, North Bedfordshire, North Hertfordshire, Uttlesford, Rushmoor, Surrey Heath and Runnymede.
What are we looking for?
- All types of land suitable for residential development, including both greenfield and brownfield development sites.
- Land that is deemed suitable for general housing for sale and for rental.
- Land with established planning permission or opportunities offered on a subject to planning basis.
For examples of land opportunities that we are currently turning into new homes, please visit our on-site developments page.