Developing New Homes
At Accent we are now developing more new homes than ever before, as we look to make a meaningful contribution towards reducing the significant shortfall in affordable homes in the areas in which we work.
Over the next three years we intend to develop at least 1500 new affordable rented and low-cost home ownership homes, to help us achieve our target we need to continue to acquire new land on which these new homes can be built.
For examples of land opportunities that we are currently turning into new homes, please visit our on-site developments page.
Where are we looking to build our new homes?
At Accent we have a clear strategy of where we want to build our new homes, our areas of interest are:
- Yorkshire: Harrogate, Bradford and Leeds only
- East of England: including Northampton, Wellingborough, East Northamptonshire, Peterborough, Huntingdonshire, Bedford, Milton Keynes, Central Bedfordshire, South Cambridgeshire and East Cambridgeshire only
- South of England: including Rushmoor, Surrey Heath and Runneymede only
What are we looking for?
- All types of land suitable for residential development, including both greenfield and brownfield development sites
- Land that is deemed suitable for general housing for sale and for rental
- Land with established planning permission or opportunities offered on a subject to planning basis
If you're a land owner and have a development opportunity that you would like to share with us, please complete this simple contact form…