Accent provides an in-house Tenancy Support Service for our tenants who are experiencing difficulty or are at risk of losing their home.
What is available from our support service?
- Emergency support with food and utilities
- Benefits advice
- Financial inclusion
- Digital inclusion
- Training and employment
- Signposting referrals to specialist agencies
How do I access support?
If you would like help or advice from our Support Service please contact your Housing Officer on 0345 678 0555 to discuss your circumstances. If support is required you will be referred to our Tenancy Support Team.
What happens next?
Once you have been referred to our Tenancy Support Team, we will:
- Allocate a Tenancy Support Officer to help you with the difficulties you are experiencing.
- Meet with you at a location of your choice to discuss your needs and what support can be offered.
- Agree the support you need and review this regularly.
- Make a referral to other support agencies if we will they will be able to help support you.
Citizens Advice Bureau
Tel: 0345 404 0506
National Debt Line
Tel: 0808 808 4000
Mind (Mental Health)
Tel: 0300 123 3393
Department for Work and Pensions
Job Seekers/Income Support/ESA
Tel: 0345 608 8545
Tel: 0345 608 8610
Tel: 0345 603 6967
Tel: 0345 600 0723