Accent provides an in-house Tenancy Support Service for our tenants who are experiencing difficulty or are at risk of losing their home.

What is available from our support service?

  • Emergency support with food and utilities
  • Benefits advice
  • Financial inclusion
  • Digital inclusion
  • Training and employment
  • Signposting referrals to specialist agencies

How do I access support?

If you would like help or advice from our Support Service please contact your Housing Officer on 0345 678 0555 to discuss your circumstances. If support is required you will be referred to our Tenancy Support Team.

What happens next?

Once you have been referred to our Tenancy Support Team, we will:

  1. Allocate a Tenancy Support Officer to help you with the difficulties you are experiencing.
  2. Meet with you at a location of your choice to discuss your needs and what support can be offered.
  3. Agree the support you need and review this regularly.
  4. Make a referral to other support agencies if we will they will be able to help support you.

Useful Contacts

Citizens Advice Bureau
Tel: 0345 404 0506

National Debt Line
Tel: 0808 808 4000

Mind (Mental Health)
Tel: 0300 123 3393

Department for Work and Pensions

Job Seekers/Income Support/ESA
Tel: 0345 608 8545

Maternity Allowance
Tel: 0345 608 8610

Social Fund
Tel: 0345 603 6967

Universal Credit
Tel: 0345 600 0723

The cost of running a home

A useful guide to budgeting

Google translate Google translate
click to choose
Colour contrast Contrast
Font size Text size
svg_logocutout svgsvgsvgsvgsvgsvgsvgsvgsvgsvg