Our tenancy support service can help residents who are having difficulties or are at risk of losing their home.
What is available from our support service?
- Emergency support with food and utilities
- Benefits advice
- Financial inclusion
- Digital inclusion
- Training and employment
- Signposting referrals to specialist agencies
How do I access support?
If you would like help or advice from our support service please contact your customer partner on 0345 678 0555 to discuss your circumstances.
What happens next?
Once we have talked to you about your circumstances, we will:
- Meet with you at a place of your choice to talk to you about your needs and what support we can offer.
- Agree the support you need and review this often.
- Refer you to other support agencies if they can help you.
Citizens Advice Bureau
Tel: 0345 404 0506
National Debt Line
Tel: 0808 808 4000
Mind (Mental Health)
Tel: 0300 123 3393
Department for Work and Pensions
Job Seekers/Income Support/ESA
Tel: 0345 608 8545
Tel: 0345 608 8610
Tel: 0345 603 6967
Tel: 0345 600 0723