Do you want to understand how much it will cost to run your home? Our user friendly budget planner is free to use and should only take minutes to complete. Before you start you’ll need:
- Your income, e.g. from benefits, pension details or any earnings
- Your partner’s income, including any benefits
- How much money you have going out on debt repayments, or money coming in from interest on savings
- Your household bills, for gas, electricity, food, mobile and internet payments, leisure activities, etc.
- Your bank statements so you can refer to them to check your figures
The cost of running a home
Our useful guide to budgeting full of helpful tips and advice