- On average, we completed our repairs in 11.4 days (compared to 12 days last year).
- We completed over 93% of emergency repairs on time. (We didn't report this figure last year).
- We completed over 78% of non-emergency repairs on time. (We didn't report this figure last year).
- We completed over 80% of repairs the first time we visited (compared to 79% last year).
- The average satisfaction score recorded for our repairs service this year was 4 out of 5. (This a different way of reporting this figure this year).
- We invested over £30 million in repairing your homes this year.
At the moment, as the country is in lockdown with the Coronavirus, and to follow government guidelines to reduce the risk of spreading the virus, we are only providing an emergency repairs service.
But, repairs are your number one priority. They are ours too and we know we have to improve our service as it hasn't been as we had hoped, or as you deserve, over the past couple of years. We may have some catch-up to do with non-emergency repairs for a few weeks when the Coronavirus crisis passes, but please bear with us. We will be working hard with our contractors to make sure our service improves in the future.