We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality, affordable homes
- We own and manage 20,623 homes.
- We are committed to building more new homes.
- We built 78 in Bradford, Peterborough, York, Lancashire and Lincoln at a cost of £13M.
- We plan to build another 280 new homes in 2019/20 and another 500 every year by 2023.
- 99% of our homes comply with the national ‘Decent Homes Standard’. (We’ll be reviewing our standard to make sure our homes are always at the highest levels of quality and safety).
- We want all our homes to have an Energy Performance Certificate at band D or higher by December 2020. (These certificates rate your home’s energy efficiency and impact on the environment on a scale of A to G). We are already working on this - we fitted 1,526 heating, window and door upgrades to your homes this year.