We exist to improve lives, providing people with high quality, affordable homes
- We own and manage 21,010 homes.
- We are committed to building more new homes.
- We built 104 in total last year - 10 in Bedford, 20 in Bradford, 2 in Burnley, 43 in Harrogate, 14 in South Cambridgeshire and 15 in Surrey Heath.
- We plan to build another 348 new homes next year and another 500 every year by 2023.
- 99% of our homes comply with the national ‘Decent Homes Standard’. (We’ll be reviewing our standard to make sure our homes are always at the highest levels of quality and safety).
- We want all our homes to have an Energy Performance Certificate at band D or higher. (These certificates rate your home’s energy efficiency and impact on the environment on a scale of A to G). We are already working on this - we fitted 1,161 heating upgrades to your homes this year and 689 sets of windows and doors.