With you for your journey…

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQSBelow you'll find some of the answers to the questions we get asked the most about our online services.

Can't find the answer below? Then please Contact Us.

How can I apply for a home with Accent?

You can visit the Find A Home page on our website and then select the 'Join our waiting list' tab. You will then need to complete the 'required' fields and submit the form. This will then be reviewed by our lettings team who will contact you shortly to discuss then next part of our application process and possible properties available.

Can I view my rent statement or account balance online?

Yes of course, if you log in to MyAccount and select the My Rent Or Charges tab this will show your rent/charges statement. You will also have the option to print this if you so wish.

Can I notify you of a change of my personal details online?

Yes this can be done online. If you log on to MyAccount and select the My Personal Details tab you can advise us of any changes using the online message facility.

Am I able to report a repair online?

You are able to report repairs online as well as view previous repairs reported too. To do this you will need to log into MyAccount and select the My Repairs tab, then you need to select 'Report a repair' option. Once you have submitted your repair request our repairs team will ensure your repair is booked.

Please note if your repair is an emergency then you will need to contact us immediately on 0345 678 0555 rather than requesting this online. This enables us to deal with your emergency straight away without any delay.

Can I make a debit/credit card payment online?

Making a payment online via MyAccount is easy, all you have to do is visit the My Rent Or Charges page and click the 'Pay your rent online' icon. This will take you to the allpay website to enable you to make your payment.

You will need to create an allpay account the first time you use this and you can also download the allpay app to your smart phone or device.

What should I do if I fall behind with my rent or charges?

The first thing to do is contact us to discuss this straight away so we can help you to find the best solution. Please don’t ignore us as this will only make things worse and could result in court action should your arrears continue to rise.

If you are experiencing financial difficulties it may be possible for our tenancy sustainability to offer some support and we can also advise you of some external agencies who can offer help and guidance also.