This July we're heading out on a 4-week tour of our regions. It started on Monday 2 July in Ashford, Kent and finishes on Thursday 26 July in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire.
During the tour we hope to be able to meet and speak with as many of our residents as possible. Full details of when we'll be in your area are below, we really hope you can make it out to see us.
We're always keen to find out what you think of our services and how you feel they can be improved so please come and let us know. We've also got lots of things we'd like to share with you, including the launch of our new customer portal, which we're calling 'MyAccount'. It's due to launch for everyone on Monday 23 July, but we'll be able to give residents who visit our 'tour van' an early glimpse of what to expect.
Here's when we'll be in your area:
Friday 6 July – Milton Keynes and Fulbourn
- 10.00am - 12.00pm: Stafford Grove, Milton Keynes (outside 103 Stafford Grove)
- 2.00pm - 5.00pm: Fulbourn (on the large grassed area near the park)
Monday 9 July – Huntingdon, Hempsted and Paston
- 9.00am - 12.00pm: Howell Drive, Huntingdon
- 2.00pm - 3.00pm: Henson Drive, Hempsted
- 3.30pm - 5.00pm Ringstead Road and Stoewhill Road, Paston
Tuesday 10 July – Wisbech and Market Deeping
- 9.00am - 12.00pm: Balding Close, Wisbech (visitor spaces next to 4 Balding Close - please keep them clear)
- 2.00pm - 5.00pm: Black Prince Avenue (in the car park on the left hand side)
Wednesday 11 July – Nottingham
- 9.00am - 12.00pm: Woodston Walk carpark off Ashton Avenue
- 2.00pm - 4.00pm: Top end of Hooton Road, Nottingham
As part of the day we've also arranged for a surveyor and representatives of our repairs team, to be on-site at every event. So if you've got an 'non-emergency repair' you'd like them to take a look at just come along and speak to one of the team on the van.
We've also arranged for some large skips at some of our events, so you'll be able to get rid of any of those bulky items of waste you no longer want. Speak to a member of our team for details. Please note: there will be no skips at our, Fulbourn, Milton Keynes or Howell Drive events.
The Accent 500
If you’re not able to come to one of our events, but you'd like an opportunity to help shape our services and give feedback then you might be interested in the Accent 500. The Accent 500 is an online community of involved residents who regularly complete surveys and give their opinions on our services. It's a great way of letting us know how we're doing – from the comfort of your own home. For more information or to join the Accent 500 simply complete the simple form at the top of the page on the Accent Hub.
Finally, on behalf of the whole team here in Peterborough I'd like to say that we're all very much looking forward to meeting you on whilst out on the tour. Fingers crossed this warmer weather continues for the next three weeks!
Director of Customer Experience