This July we're heading out on a 4-week tour of our regions. Starting on Monday 2 July in Ashford, Kent and finishing on Thursday 26 July in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire.
During the tour we hope to be able to meet and speak with as many of our residents as possible. Full details of when we'll be in your area are below, we really hope you can make it out to see us.
We're always keen to find out what you think of our services and how you feel they can be improved so please come and let us know. We've also got lots of things we'd like to share with you, including the launch of our new customer portal, which we're calling 'MyAccount'. It's due to launch for everyone on Monday 23 July, but we'll be able to give residents who visit our 'tour van' an early glimpse of what to expect.
Here's when we'll be in your area:
Monday 2 July - Ashford
- 11.00am - 12.00pm: Mill Court, Miller Close, Miller Cottages, Gordon Close and Wallis Road
- 1.00pm - 2.30pm: Mahon Court, Tutsham Court, Bramlings Court and Goldings Court
- 3.00pm - 4.30pm: Bloomsbury Way & Portland Close
Tuesday 3 July – Haywards Heath & Burgess Hill
- 10.00am - 12.00pm: Albion Court (find us in the car park in Burgess Hill)
- 1.00pm - 3.00pm: Burchetts Close, Tilebarn Court, Kilbarn Court and Pannet House (find us in the car park in Burchetts Close)
Wednesday 4 July – Chobham & Frimley
- 10.00am - 12.00pm: Windsor Court, Windsor Court Road, Turf House Lane, Bowling Green Road, Little Heath Road, Oakhurst, Brookleys, Elm Drive, Oakdene, Delta Close, Delta Road and Mehurst Close (find us in the carpark in Windsor Court)
- 2.00pm - 5.00pm: Stonehouse Rise, Sturdee Close, Bret Harte Close, Barnes Road, Ansell Road and Middlemoor Road (find us in car park in Middlemoor Road)
Thursday 5 July – Bagshot & Camberley
- 10.00am - 1.00pm: Bagshot Green, Brook Road, Green Farm Cottages, Manor Way, Green Farm Road, Green Lane, Hamilton Close, Heath Place, Heath Road and Providence House (find us outside the green in Bagshot Green).
- 2.00pm - 5.00pm: Chapel Road, St Michaels Road and Heatherley Road (find us in the car park in Chapel Road).
As part of the day we've also arranged for two repairs operatives from MD Group, our repairs and maintenance contractors, to be on-site at every event. So if you've got an 'non-emergency repair' you'd like them to take a look at just come along and speak to one of the team on the van. We'll make arrangements for them to come and see you on the day to fix your repair.
The Accent 500
If you’re not able to come to one of our events, but you'd like an opportunity to help shape our services and give feedback then you might be interested in the Accent 500. The Accent 500 is an online community of involved residents who regularly complete surveys and give their opinions on our services. It's a great way of letting us know how we're doing – from the comfort of your own home. For more information or to join the Accent 500 simply complete the simple form at the top of the page on the Accent Hub.
Finally, on behalf of the whole team here in Camberley I'd like to say that we're all very much looking forward to meeting you on whilst out on the tour. Fingers crossed this warmer weather continues for the next four weeks!
Regional Director of Customer Experience