Considering a career in Customer Service? We have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join our busy customer contact centre in Shipley.
SALARY: £9662 per annum
This is a full time, temporary contract of up to 15 months for a work based training programme. You will gain experience and skills which help us to provide high quality and professional services to our residents and you will be supported to achieve the Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard, for Housing/Property Management Assistant and the Chartered Institute of Housing Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice.
- Gain a good understanding of social housing and customer service
- Learn skills and knowledge necessary to participate in housing
- Learn how to provide professional, efficient and effective services
to our customers
- Develop an understanding of the issues facing our residents
- Help to keep our social media updated
- Undertake projects that support your learning and Accent services
- Work with other apprentices within the organisation
So if you possess excellent administration, computer and personal skills along with a professional ‘can do’ attitude then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join Accent.
Interviews will be held at our Shipley office: Charlestown House, Acorn Park Industrial Estate, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD17 7SW with the aim of employment for the successful candidate commencing in October.
Interested? For more information, and application form and a job description please email Kate James or call 07738 696 280.
The closing date for applications is 29 September 2017.