Considering a career in customer service? We have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice to join our busy customer contact centre in Shipley.
This is a full time, one-year, work based training programme. You will gain experience and skills which help us to provide high quality and professional services to our residents and you will be supported to achieve the Chartered Institute of Housing Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice and a City and Guilds Certificate in Housing (NVQ).
- Gain a good understanding of social housing and customer service
- Learn skills and knowledge necessary to participate in housing related activities
- Learn how to provide professional, efficient and effective services to our customers
- Develop an understanding of the issues facing our residents
- Help to keep our social media updated
- Undertake projects that support your learning and Accent services
- Work with other apprentices within the organisations
So if you possess excellent administration, computer and personal skills along with a professional ‘can do’ attitude then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join Accent.
Interviews will be held at our Shipley office: Charlestown House, Acorn Park Industrial Estate, Shipley, West Yorkshire, BD17 7SW during March with the aim of employment for the successful candidate commencing at the beginning of April.
Interested? More information, application forms and a job description can be requested by calling Kate James on 0345 678 0555 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 4 March 2016.