We have donated £10,000 to six local charities from our community investment fund in Accent South.
The presentations were made at a special event to mark the occasion on 15 December at our Camberley office.
Representatives from each charity were invited to attend to receive their donation and meet Accent staff and partners.
On hand to make the presentations was Maggie Punyer Chair of Accent South Customer Service Committee.
The donations made were:
- Home Start Surrey Heath – grant of £1500.
- Ashenground Community Centre, Haywards Heath – grant of £2000.
- Surrey Heath Age Concern – grant of £1500.
- Orchard Way Playground, Camberley – grant of £2000.
- Camberley Besom – grant of £1000.
- St Vincent’s Community Store – grant of £2000.
Speaking at the event, Accent's Tenancy Sustainability manager Holly Sheppard, said:
"At Accent we are firmly committed to supporting our residents and our local communities.
Our community investment fund enables us to do that by supporting the work of the charities, good causes and support agencies who work in those communities and are vital to sutaining them.
We are pleased to help where we can."