We have an exciting opportunity for five apprentices to join our busy local teams.
This is a full time, one-year, work based training programme starting in June. You will gain invaluable experience and skills which help us to provide high quality and professional services to our residents and you will be supported to achieve the Chartered Institute of Housing Level 2 Certificate in Housing Practice and a City and Guilds Certificate in Housing (NVQ).
- Gain a good understanding of social housing and customer service
- Learn skills and knowledge necessary to participate in housing related activities
- Learn how to provide professional, efficient and effective service to our customers
- Develop an understanding of the issues facing our residents
- Help to keep our social media updated
- Undertake projects that support your learning and Accent services
So if you possess excellent administration, computer and personal skills along with a professional ‘can do’ attitude then this is an exciting opportunity for you to join Accent.
£9339 per annum
24 April 2015.
Interviews will be held at your local office w/c 4 May 2015. For more information about the role, please contact Kate James on 0345 678 0555.
Apply on-line using the apprenticeship website, simply quote one of the following reference numbers dependant on your preferred location:
- Bradford – ref: 602405
- Burnley – ref: 602020
- Middlesbrough – ref: 602407
- Peterborough – ref: 602408
- Camberley – ref: 602406