Delivering value for money, and being transparent about how we do it, is a very important part of our business. The details here include:
- Our Value for Money Self Assessments for for the last year.
- Our Annual Report and Audited Accounts for the last four years.
- Accent Housing's self-assessment against the Consumer Standards for 2016/17.
VALUE FOR MONEY SELF ASSESSMENTS
Our value for money strategy for 2016/17 has a spcific value for money theme which enables our staff to identify with the strategy and understand how they all contribute to achieving it on a daily basis. For 2016/17 our theme is Let Well, Sustain Well, Serve Well, Leave Well.
ACCENT GROUP AUDITED ACCOUNTS
Our process for our audited accounts has been more efficient and streamlined this year, resulting from a simplified organisational structure, our new ‘personal, modern and better’ customer service offer and the launch of the group's single registered provider, Accent Housing.
- Accent Group Audited Accounts 2016/17
- Accent Group Audited Accounts 2015/16
- Accent Group Audited Accounts 2014/15
- Accent Group Audited Accounts 2013/14
ACCENT HOUSING SELF-ASSESSMENT AGAINST THE CONSUMER STANDARDS
All registered providers must comply with standards set by Homes England (formerly the Homes and Communities Agency). This is our ‘self-assessment’ of how we meet these standards.
ACCENT HOUSING TRANSPARENCY REPORT
Our transparency report for 2017 forms part of our obligations under contract requirements.
For more details on any of our financial information, please contact us on 0345 678 0555 or a named contact if you have one.